Tuesday 20 January 2009

Week 11

This image shows the final scene for the month of November. I have re-worked the people in the crowd and have added the fireworks background.

The background was created using Adobe Photoshop. I took multiple images of fireworks and cut them all into one image. I also changed the colours to fit in with the rest of the scene.

I re-worked the crowd by adding more detail to the figures. The image below shows where i have used soft selection to model the heads of the models. Starting with a sphere i then pulled out and depressed parts of the shape to achieve a rough head shape. The main areas of detail are the mouth, eyes, nose and the hat.

A lot of the November image was created via means of experimentation. I like the look of the image although it may not be the most technical of the three scenes. I am a lot happier with the final outcome of this particular scene as i was worried originally that i would not be able to create a convincing image.

No comments: