Tuesday 27 January 2009

Semester 2 Week 1

The brief for this Semester is to produce three idents for a TV channel. I have yet to come up with any ideas and haven't yet chose the channel that I wish to use. I think that the project is going to be challenging as it is the first time I have animated anything using 3Ds Max.

Class Activity

In class we were asked to think about the most memorable corporate ident that we had seen on TV.

I think that the msot memorable idents I have seen have to be the slug animations on BBC 3.
Click this link to view some examples of these idents.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1zccNjxOaEY

I think these idents are the most memorable for me as i find the animations quite amusing. The channel shows a lot of comedy so the idents reflect this perfectly.

No comments: